Our flexible, no-hidden-fees design services are what differentiates our printing business from others. While many other printing companies charge extra even for a simple change in an existing design, we offer the following complimentary services with your printing order:
Redesign of an existing design
As many design versions as needed until we get to the best solution
Expert advice on how to fit all mandatory information on specific label sizes
For label designs from scratch we charge a small hourly fee, but for repeat customers we offer these services for free as well.
Here’s what the actual process of designing your label looks like.
- We’ll talk to you about your product, size, shape and material of your packaging, how your product will be transported and stored – all this will determine the size, shape and material of your label, and this in turn will determine how much freedom we have with the design.
- We’ll ask you to provide your ready-made design, if you have it. If you don’t, we will need your business logo and any other branding you want on your label. If you are just starting your business, we can help with logo and branding.
- We’ll work with you to get all the information you need about your product on the label. We have lots of experience with different types of label, so we can give you advice on how to include ingredients lists, nutrition information, safe-handling instructions, ecolabels, etc.
- We’ll send you as many design versions as needed until you are satisfied with the result.
- Finally, we’ll print and send you the design proof, which is the final step before we start printing. After you give us the green light, we set the label printing business in motion.
There are no hidden charges with our design services. We are flexible, open to constructive collaboration, and we’ll give our 110% to create that perfect label design for you.